A Future Bride Tries to Make Sense of Her Hyperactive Creativity

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fall Weddings!

Several years ago, when I first began collecting cutouts from wedding magazines (Yes, it really was that long ago, I'm a wedding freak!) I was in love with having a fall wedding: rich jewel tones of ruby, amber and gold highlighted with accents of chocolate. Now, several wedding theme affairs later, the season is upon us yet again and I feel the attraction creeping up on me like the scent of fresh baked pie in the crisp autumn air. I'll have to take this opportunity to explore those wedding ideas once again. Toss in a rich shade of slate blue and you have the perfect modern compliment to the classic autumn theme. Here's a fall mood board I created:

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Wow!! These fall wedding favors are great. Planning my niece’s fall wedding at Los Angeles wedding venues. Will hire the wedding planners for the day. Came to know about best vendors in city. Will have them for the day.