A Future Bride Tries to Make Sense of Her Hyperactive Creativity

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pick one!

I'm getting married in approximately 12 months and 21 days. So far I've wanted a ballroom wedding with 300 people, southern plantation wedding, a wedding in the park under a festival tent, a wine country wedding, a farm wedding, a beach wedding, an old hollywood themed wedding, and now a destination cruise wedding. The problem is, I can only pick one! So, instead of letting all those great ideas go to waste, I decided I'd share them with the world. Hopefully someone else might be able to use them. Many of these ideas may pertain to venues in the Chicago area, since that's where I am. But some stem from places I've come across on the net and, of course, they can be used anywhere! You just have to do a little research on your local vendors.

....If I ever follow through on my desires to be a wedding planner. Maybe these ideas will come in handy one day. On with the wedding(s) planning...

No comments: