A Future Bride Tries to Make Sense of Her Hyperactive Creativity

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Its not a wedding video...its filmography!

I couldn't call this a wedding blog if I didn't reference vendors every now and then. So, I'll start by pointing out the very first videographer I looked into. I think that most brides start by checking out their local wedding vendors...they come across the cheap and cheesy, or perhaps the "avante garde". I, on the other hand, went straight to the top. I somehow stumbled across the celebrity wedding film trailer of Dena Beber & Reggie Arvizu (bass player for the nu-metal band "Korn"). One look at this film and I was head over heals for it! I thought to myself, THIS is what a wedding video should look like!

So, go ahead and check out Elysium Productions (The Blog). The absolute best videography I've come across!! They're talent is amazing. Take a look at the demo video and you'll see the quality is up to par with HBO series "trailers" you'd see during the Oscar breaks. Definitely worth the praise they get.

No comments: