A Future Bride Tries to Make Sense of Her Hyperactive Creativity

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Destination: Tropical Romance

This week on The Knot, members of the Destination Wedding message board were challenged to create a mood board displaying the feel of their weddings. Members displayed mood boards in their post signatures all week until the next challenge was to take place. After all my ideas and indecisions our Wedding mood had become a little lost. So I started thinking about it and after much deliberation, I realized that the elements I wanted in a DW could also be incorporated into our wedding here at home. So, even if we aren't able to go ahead with the Caribbean DW, we can still incorporate some of the same design elements to give it that tropical feel. For my challenge entry this week I've come up with the following mood board to signify what I'd like our wedding to feel like (wherever we have it!). Soft, organic, untraditional, with tropical influences and a sophisticated yet casual atmoshpere.

Here's hoping I don't change my mind again! It gets way too confusing!

No comments: